17 April 2010

Extra Readings on Raising Daughters Fit to be Graceful Pillars for a Palace

I think you will all agree with me, in today's culture it is difficult to find Godly Women who truly mirror a Proverbs 31 and Titus 2 Woman.  
Over the past year I've found two blogs that really built into my life, renewing my mind and softened my heart towards my husband and children, to become a more Godly Woman, with the vision to please my Heavenly Father, more and more, every day. 
The Authors of these two blogs both wrote postings related to Raising Daughters Fit to be Graceful Pillars for a Palace. 
Kelly Crawford at Generation Cedar wrote on modesty and Mrs. June Fuentes at A Wise Woman Builds Her Home gave practical steps on how to go about accomplishing the great task of raising daughters, fit to be graceful pillars for a palace.
I'm learning so much from these two Godly Mothers, both blessed with eight Blessings!  
May you too be bless by their teachings!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin