31 March 2010

Resources on Marriage


On the 30th of March it was my 19th Wedding anniversary!  
Resources that help me to be the wife God intends me to be:
Searching the Word of God
Eph. 5:22-33
Col 3:18-19
1 Peter 3:1-7
1 Cor 7:10-16
Mal. 2:13-16
The Biblical Portrait of Marriage by Dr. Bruce H. Wilkinson;
Thank you Lord for the wonderful husband you gave me!
Thank you Lord for the joy we share! 
Thank you Lord for blessing our marriage with eight beautiful children so far!
Dear Lord, please teach me more on becoming the wife You intend me to be.

6 comments:

Huisvrou said...

Geluk Linnie en Christo. Mag julle lewe saam nog baie jare tel, geseënd en vervuld.

Liefdegroete
Marelize

Linnie said...

Baie dankie Marelize!

AutumnVine said...

Linnie en Christo, baie geluk. Hoop op nog baie meer sulke jare.

Esther

Linnie said...

Baie dankie Esther!

Petra said...

Welgedaan my vriendin!

Linnie said...

Dankie liewe Petra!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin