27 October 2009

Pink Satin for us, Girls

This weekend I had a ball! I made pajamas for the girls and me, especially for our vacation!

I used pink lady bird T-shirt material and the softest pink satin!

Danika’s pajamas. Wearing this, she looks like a little doll.

Heidi-Mari’s pajamas. She always wanted satin pajamas!

And some pink, satin pajamas for the pregnant fairy!

I absolutely love the neck line with eyelet lace! The eyelet lace is repeated on the bottom of the pajama pants.

I also made myself two pairs of shorts and a pair of long pants. The long pants I made the previous weekend.

I wanted to do something different with the pants to give it an elegant look and put in a slit at the bottom half of the pants and laced some satin ribbon through silver eyelets. I could use Heidi-Mari’s scrapbook tool kit to put in the eyelets!

For the first time in my life I have a nice pair of pants and two pairs of shorts, comfortable to wear during pregnancy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin